To replace a damaged Jamaican passport, the following documents are required:-
Completed Passport Application Form: Download Here
- If applicant is/was married, complete Section B.
- Section E must be signed and dated by applicant
- Two (2) passport size photographs
- Birth Certificate (original format)
- Last valid JA. passport, if available and signed STATEMENT explaining circumstances of damaged passport
- $200 (US) money order or cashier’s check ONLY!
If these are being mailed, please note following instructions clearly:-
- One of the photographs must be notarized by Notary Public. (DO NOT STAMP PHOTO)
- Section G must be signed and sealed by Notary Public
- Send payment in Money Order made payable to Consulate General of Jamaica
Mail completed application documents to:
Consulate General of Jamaica
Suite 400 – Courthouse Towers
44 West Flagler Street
Miami, FL 33130
The process for renewal is the same as the process for a new passport application with the exception that you will also complete the “Recent Passport” section (SECTION D) of the application form with the old/expired passport details as well as submit the old passport with the renewal application form.
Please see instructions here: https://jamaicanconsulateatlanta.org/how-to-apply-for-a-jamaican-passport/
Further instructions/requirements are available on the PICA website here: http://www.pica.gov.jm/passport-servies/adult-passport-information/renewing-a-jamaican-adult-passport/
We recommend submitting your passport renewal application about six months prior to its expiration date.