The Jamaican Consulate has no jurisdiction over the issuance or renewal of US Green Cards. That is the role of the United States Immigration and Citizenship Service.

You can find more information on the Green Card renewal process on their website here:
Category: US Green Card
Tag: Green Card Renewal
  • Rondria Turner says:

    What is the turnaround time to receive a passport replacement? Also, can I expedite my order?

  • Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *