Please see information at the following link:

How to Obtain a Police Record | The Ministry of National Security

Persons who require a police record/certificate should visit any Inland Revenue Department Offices (Tax Office) and pay for the document to be processed. The receipt must be in the name of the applicant.

Tag: Jamaican Police Report

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.