You need to contact the Ministry of Labour and Social Security in Jamaica. Pensions and Social Security benefits are administered by the Jamaican government under the National Insurance Scheme (NIS).

You can reach them at their website here:
OR Call them at
TEL: (876) 922-8000 To 13

Category: Jamaican Social Security
Tag: Jamaican Social Security

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.