Please see Frequently Asked Questions on the Tax Administration Jamaica website here:

Tag: TRN Number
  • Orain graham says:

    My trn and nis was stolen and i need the number to conduct business online

  • Byron Napier says:

    I am a jamaican living in the USA and lost my TRN card. I don’t remember the number. I need to get the number to do a Real estate purchase in Jamaica.. How do I go about getting the number?

  • Bevin Hay says:

    I need to access my parents bank account with NCB while trying to use the NCB app it asks for TRN

  • Sylvester Gibson says:

    Appling for Birth Cert. online
    I do not know registration number, required to advance application.

    How do I get the registration # or how to advance online application without reg #

  • Pauline says:

    I am thankful that I am able to ask this question rather than by telephone.

  • Pauline Campbell says:

    My daughter was born in the UK and lives in the UK but would like to apply for a TRN. She often visited Jamaica for holidays. How can she apply for a trn?

  • Shavel Scott says:

    Can I get a trn by three day to a exam

  • Beverley Hall says:

    I am recently married and would like to have my married name applied to my TRN number . How should I go about doing it.

  • Gwerickear Robinson says:

    I lost my TRN how can I access my number untill I get the chance to visit your office

  • Marsharie brown says:

    I am a Jamaican living in the us lost my TRN how can I get back my Number

  • Nicola says:

    My bag was stolen with my TRN inside of it how do I reapply for one online

  • Albert G Scott says:

    I am a Jamaican living in the US and would like to have a TRN.

  • Winston Reece says:

    I am a Jamaican living in the uk.. but i would like to have a TRN

    • Ronald Jamieson says:

      Hey am ronald Jamieson, my dad is living in the us as a us citizen he need to obtain a Jamaica trn how can he get his trn

  • rolguy sainbert says:

    I am a U.S citizen not originally from Jamaica, but i would like to have a Jamaican TRN.

    • Inetta starks says:

      I am a US citizen and I would like to obtain a TRN how can I go about this?

      • Charles stephen says:

        I am a US citizen and I want to apply for a TRN number but I was born in Jamaica I left there when I was 18 years old how do I go about this I have a Jamaican bank account

  • Leave a Reply to Gwerickear Robinson Cancel reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *